Thanks to Wonderful Brands for sponsoring this post! Make sure to check out the variety of Wonderful products, including Wonderful Pistachios, Wonderful Almonds, and Wonderful Almond Accents.
Let’s talk about snacks today. Everyone loves them… But they are rarely healthy choices. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as long as we manage to sneak in a healthy option every now and again. Er… well… semi healthy. I’m a chocoholic, sugar loving, type of a gal. But one thing I always keep on hand are Wonderful Pistachios! They are one of my not-so-guilty pleasures that mix well with this recipe!
Pistachio Cranberry Granola Bites
- 2 1/2 C old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 C Pistachio’s, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 C honey
- 1/4 C butter
- 1/4 C packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 C dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- White chocolate (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spread your oats onto a cookie sheet and toast for 6 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Remove from the oven and set aside. Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the honey, butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Heat over medium-low until combined and the sugar is melted.
- Combine the oats, pistachio’s, salt, cranberries, and sugar mixture in a large bowl. Stir until well coated. Spoon into each cup in your mini cupcake pan. Press hard with dampened fingers.
- Refrigerate overnight. Drizzle in chocolate.
recipe slightly adapted from Inspired Taste
These are so perfect for mornings when we are on the go. Dax loves to pair these up with a yogurt or some fresh fruit. I make a double batch and toss them into the freezer. Grab a few out when we get out of bed and they are ready to go! The crasins paired with the pistachio really adds something extra. And who doesn’t love the chocolate drizzle? Perfect way to start the morning, or mid day pick me up!
One of my favorite things about Wonderful Pistachios is that they are so filling. A hand full will take the edge off of hunger and help you fill the time gap between lunch and dinner! If pistachio’s aren’t your thing you can try out Wonderful Almonds or Almond Accents, which provide a variety of different flavors that are out of this world! Any would be a great substitute for the crasins and pistachio’s in this recipe! Check out this fun graphic for some more great information on Wonderful Brand products!
Good news guys! The amazing people at Wonder are giving my readers the chance to win a Wonderful Pistachios prize pack! All you have to do is leave a comment telling me which you would rather try; Pistachio’s, Almonds, or almond accents!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.0