Did you know July is National Ice Cream Month? I just found this out and couldn’t wait to whip up another delicious frozen feature! One of my friends out here in NC introduced me to the most amazing banana pudding ice cream. I knew I needed to replicate the recipe and create a no churn version!
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (3oz) box banana pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini vanilla wafers
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, banana pudding mix, vanilla and wafers in a large bowl. Fold in the whipped cream. I liked mine with a swirl effect so I didn’t worry too much about fully mixing all of the white into the sweet milk.
- Pour into an air tight container and freeze until solid.
And now for the reason you all are here… I have teamed up with some of my all time favorite bloggers to bring you one amazing giveaway! If you win this prize pack there will be no reason to recreate my no-churn version. With your very own KitchenAid mixer and ice cream attachment you’ll be able to whip up amazingly creamy versions of your favorite recipes! The lucky winner will even get to pick out the color of their mixer and get a cookbook packed full of frozen treat goodness!
The winner will receive:
1 KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer in the color of their choice
1 KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment
1 Copy of The Perfect Scoop
1 Zak Designs Ice Cream Container, Pint Size
Be sure to take a second and check out all of the amazingly talented bloggers responsible for this great prize! After you’ve done that follow the rafflecopter below. Good luck everyone!