This Christmas Light Popcorn is brought to you by Post Pebbles Cereal.
This year my parents decided to bring the trend back (with LED’s instead of incandescent) which gave me a little inspiration. Why not create a simple and bright colored treat to represent those wonderful nostalgic strands? SO I reached into my pantry and pulled out three simple ingredients: popcorn, white chocolate chips, and Fruity Pebbles.
Those simple ingredients blend together for a festive treat that comes together in a snap. Just pop your popcorn and place it into a large bowl (I like to separate the the unpopped kernels to avoid choking hazards or unpleasant bites). Melt the white chocolate according to the package and stir those two together.
Pour the popcorn out onto a sheet of wax paper, grab a handful of cereal, and…
- 8 cups popped popcorn, salt free
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4-1/2 cup Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- Melt your chocolate chips according to the package.
- Drizzle over the top of your popped popcorn and stir with a spatula until the popcorn is coated.
- Pour out onto a sheet of wax paper and quickly sprinkle with your cereal.
- Allow to dry for 20-30 minutes and package as desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on One Sweet Appetite, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you.
One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com