Keep things in the kitchen super easy this Valentines Day with these delicious Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies!
The bold red color is perfect for the upcoming holiday. Package a few of these up as-is or dip them in a little white chocolate for added goodness. You could even top them with some of that Cream Cheese Frosting I was talking about earlier. Any direction you take it you are sure to win over that special someone. They do say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and I am sure that applies to women too. Especially if you add sprinkles. Everything tastes better with sprinkles.
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon drop heaping tablespoon portions onto your prepared sheets leaving 1-2 inches between each cookie. Bake 8 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on One Sweet Appetite, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you.
One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com