- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup bananas, smashed
- 1-3/4 cup quick oats
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients until fully combined. Scoop tablespoon portions of dough onto your prepared sheets. Bake 13-15 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned.
Substitute butter in place of the coconut oil and applesauce when desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on One Sweet Appetite, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you.
One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com