This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleSatisfyingSalads #EverydayEffortless #CollectiveBias
If there is one thing that I try to do it is to keep my recipes simple and delicious. This recipe happens to meet both of those requirements AND lasts a while in the fridge. That means your weekday packed lunches or quick dinners are ready to eat in a snap. With ingredients like Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips, fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and basil you have got a protein packed meal that’s good for you and the family.
Good news is there are TWO awesome coupons you can snag and use when you head into Walmart to pick up your ingredients. Good food AND saving money? Yes, please!
“Save $.75 on ANY ONE (1) Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken.” (found placed on Wishbone® Italian Dressing bottles)
“Save $.75 on ANY ONE (1) Wish-Bone Salad Dressing.” (found placed on Tyson® Frozen & Refrigerated Grilled & Ready products)
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
- 1 1/2 cups pasta of your choice, cooked and cooled
- 1/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup halved heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, cubed
- 2-4 fresh basil leaves, finely diced
- 1 cup heated Tyson grilled and ready chicken
- 1/2-1 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve chilled.