Jump into spring with this refreshing Blackberry Mojito!
After a quick look in the fridge I realized I had a bunch of mint begging to be used and the only recipe that came to mind was a mojito. Those drinks are without a doubt one of my all time favorites. They are so refreshing and slightly sweet which is right up my alley! The only problem? I already have an amazing Mojito recipe on the site so I was going to have to get creative…
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 cups water
- 1 lime, zested
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1-2 limes, cut into wedges
- white rum or coconut syrup
- Club soda
- Boil 1 cup of water with 1 cup of sugar until fully dissolved. Remove from the heat and stir in your lime zest with the 1/4 cup mint leaves. Cool to room temperature, strain, and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, place 2-3 blackberries into the bottom of a cocktail glass with 2 mint leaves. Squeeze 1 lime wedge into your glass and muddle with the back of a spoon.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of your mint lime syrup.
- Top with ice, 1 shot of rum (or coconut syrup to taste), and club soda.
PS- You might like these other great recipes:
This post may contain affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on One Sweet Appetite, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you.
One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com0