Twisted Mac and Cheese with Sausage
Author: One Sweet Appetite
- 2 C macaroni
- 1/3 C whole milk
- 6oz Velveeta cheese
- 1 C sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 t. red pepper flakes
- 1/8 t. ground black pepper
- 1/4 C diced roasted red pepper
- 4 T. crushed Italian croutons
- 4 T. grated parmesan cheese
- 2t. melted butter
- BBQ King Brand Jalapeno & Cheddar Smoked Sausage, cooked and sliced
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the milk, Velveeta, cheese, pepper flakes, and pepper. Heat until all cheese is melted. Pour over the cooked noodles. Stir in the red peppers and sausage.
- Transfer noodles to a baking dish. Mix the crouton crumbs, parmesan, and butter. Sprinkle over the top and bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Recipe by Easy To Make Family Recipes | One Sweet Appetite at http://onesweetappetite.com/twisted-mac/