Slow Cooker Stuffing
Slow Cooker Stuffing. This classic side dish recipe is as easy as stirring together your ingredients and letting this Thanksgiving side dish cook all on its own. Set it and forget it!
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 1 12 oz bag plain cubed bread
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
Place all of your ingredients in your slow cooker.
Stir until combined. Place the lid on and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
Check halfway through, stir, and add additional liquid as necessary.
- Try using a slow cooker liner to help with clean up.
- Check on your stuffing stuffing periodically. Stir and add liquid as needed to avoid overcooking.
- We have found that a 6 qt. slow cooker works best for this recipe.
Serving: 1people | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 649mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g