- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Warm a skillet over medium heat. Melt your butter and stir in the rice and ham. Cook until heated through.
- Create a well in the center of the pan. Pour in the eggs. Cook until slightly set. Stir into the rice along with the peas, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook an additional two minutes.
- Stir in the green onion and enjoy.