This post was updated on by
This post brought to you by Grate Chef, Inc.. All opinions are 100% mine.
Father’s day has come and gone, but I just can’t seem to get away from all of these great grilling recipes. Today I’m sharing a perfect man approved dinner AND introducing you to a must have for every grill master, Grate Chef! Let’s start by diving into these easy chicken kabobs! You are going to just die when I tell you that they took me a whopping ten minutes to piece together and taste like they took hours!
The great thing about these are that they are customizable to your tastes. We had some zucchini and yellow squash begging to be used. Combine those two things with some sweet red onion and you’ve got a variety of veggies that are complimentary. Time for my secret ingredient… Once you get these babies on the grill you are going to brush them with a little sun dried tomato salad dressing. It can get a little sticky which is where the Grate Chef non-stick wipes really come in handy (more on those in a minute).
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 yellow squash, cubed
- 1/2 sweet red onion, sliced into chunks
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato dressing
- 4 kabob sticks
- Soak your kabob sticks in water for at least 30 minutes. While those are soaking scrape off any gunk from your grill that might have been left behind from previous users. Bust out a non-stick grill wipe and give those grates a wipe down. Let that dry and preheat to medium high setting.
- Layer your veggies and chicken onto your sticks.You decide the order. It's all part of the fun in creating this dish! Brush with a bit of your dressing.
- Cook on your grill, turning frequently, for 15-20 minutes or until your meat reaches the appropriate temp. Make sure you brush more of the dressing onto your meat occasionally while cooking.
We have a gas grill so I haven’t been able to test out the fire starters, but let me just tell you… I am in LOVE with the non-stick wipes! I usually line my grill with foil to avoid stuck and sticky messes, but these make cooking a breeze! They are the only product on the market that work at keeping all types of food from sticking to your hot grates! Cleaning up is a snap with their stainless steel wipes (my fridge didn’t mind a once over either).
Kudos to whoever decided that the packs should have re-sealable packaging! I was a little worried that I’d use one and the rest would go to waste. Lucky for me they have this nifty snap top!
My 50mm lens didn’t do justice for showing you these things in action. Luckily there are a few great videos available to watch like the Grate Chef Flare Down Video Demo AND the Grate Chef Grill Wipes Video Demo. Make sure you click over and see what they can do for yourself. Then head over to find one of their store locations or even buy online! You can find them in hardware and supermarket retailers all over the country, and they are designed to use on all types of grills! You just can’t beat a product that is this easy to use AND works on every type of grill (gas, charcoal, electric…)!
Now you are ready to prepare a meal fit for a king AND give him some great grilling gifts!