Sharing is caring!
These red velvet cake mix cookies are simple to make and require minimal ingredients (only 4 ingredients)! Perfect on their own or frosted with cream cheese frosting.
The pair is like a match made in culinary heaven. The slight chocolate flavor of the cookie with the sweet and smooth frosting is irresistible. Which is why I am excited to add red velvet cookies to my list of recipes.
- 4-Ingredients: And most are pantry staples.
- Quick and Easy: Ready in under 20 minutes.
- Cake Mix Hack: This recipe all starts with a cake mix!
What You’ll Need:
Minimal ingredients. Little time. Almost no effort. My three favorite M’s. Below is a quick glance of what you will need. For a full list and measurements see the recipe card below.
- Cake mix
- Vanilla extract
Step by Step Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon drop heaping tablespoon portions onto your prepared sheets leaving 1-2 inches between each cookie. Bake 8 minutes.
Tips and FAQs:
These have been declared the “BEST cookie of all time!” My son requests them regularly and is thrilled when I make them. This is a great starter recipe if you have little ones that love to help in the kitchen!
- Use a cookie scoop (affiliate) to get even sizes.
- This recipe works with all cake mix flavors, not just red velvet.
- Store cookies in an air tight container or zip top bag for freshness.
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Easy Red Velvet Pancakes
- Perfect Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment and set aside.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in the bowl of an electric mixer. Stir until fully incorporated.
3. Using a cookie scoop or spoon drop heaping tablespoon portions onto your prepared sheets leaving 1-2 inches between each cookie. Bake 8 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 2 cookies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
Pin for later: