Thank you to Blendtec for generously providing the Designer 725 & Twister Jar for this giveaway! The recipe and opinions in this post are 100% mine. Let’s start our morning with some fresh Blueberry Waffles and a GIVEAWAY!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-2/3 cup milk (we used coconut milk)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (thaw if frozen)
- Turn on your waffle iron and allow to preheat while preparing the batter.
- Whisk together the two flours, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine the milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a measuring cup. Stir until combined and slowly stir into your dry ingredients. Fold in your blueberries.
- Scoop your batter onto your waffle iron and cook according to the directions.
Remember at the begging of the post when I said this was a GIVEAWAY? Bet you are ready for those details right about now, right? Well, I am going to keep you waiting just one more minute. You see, I wanted to make sure I had your FULL attention when I show you the lineup of brunch favorites we have all put together for you. Waffles, sauces, cocoa… You name it and we have a recipe for it. Check out some of the amazing work from my super talented friends below:
Blueberry Waffles | One Sweet Appetite • Caramel Cream Sauce | Mandy’s Recipe Box • Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Waffles | Tried and Tasty • Berry Preserves | The Weary Chef • Banana Bread Smoothie | Love Bakes Good Cakes
Lemon Cheesecake Crepes | Sugar & Soul • Homemade Lemon Curd | Lemon Tree Dwelling • Berries & Cream Crepes | Like Mother Like Daughter • Easy Blackberry Syrup | Cupcake Diaries • Almond Joy Hot Chocolate | Frugal Foodie Mama
And give a round of applause for the participating bloggers:
Without further adieu… I bring you the most amazing brunch lovers giveaway!
Giveaway is available to US and Canada Residents Only
This post may contain affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on One Sweet Appetite, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you.
One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com