Banana Cream Pie Bars. Fresh sliced bananas are placed on a vanilla wafer cookie crust and topped with vanilla pudding for a super simple and delicious dessert recipe.
Banana Cream Pie Bar Recipe
Is there anything better than a good old fashioned banana cream pie? I have had a major craving lately and knew I needed whip up the sweet dessert.
I had a box of mini vanilla wafers, a favorite go-to snack, on hand and a couple of super overripe bananas ready to be used. If that is not a sign, I really don’t know what it. Fast forward an hour or two and I had a fresh batch of our new favorite dessert:
Banana Cream Pie Bar Ingredients:
- Vanilla wafer cookies
- Vanilla pudding
- Cool whip
To make things easy for giving I turned this fun dessert into a bar. Slice them into easy squares and serve with a vanilla cookie on top! This dessert recipe is fantastic in so many ways. Creamy pudding and fresh cut bananas always make for a winning combination.
Bars not your thing? Try Classic Banana Cream Pie!
How to make banana cream pie bars:
- I smashed a hefty amount of vanilla wafer cookies into crumbs, stirred with a little melted butter and pressed firmly into a 9×13 pan.
- Top with sliced bananas, pudding, and cool whip and you’re basically ready to devour this dessert!
Like this recipe? You should try my
- 2 cups Vanilla Wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups chilled milk
- 2 cups cool whip
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine your cookie crumbs with the melted butter. Press firmly into a 9x13 pan. Bake 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Place your banana slices on top of the baked crust.
- Whisk together the vanilla pudding and milk. Spread over the sliced bananas.
- Top with cool whip and chill 4 hours.