Kickstart your holidays and get the party started with this irresistible brunch punch recipe! Trust us, it’s the liquid magic that will elevate your festive mornings and dazzle your guests at any gathering. Packed with vibrant flavors, a hint of citrus bliss, and a splash of fun, this breakfast punch is your ticket to hosting unforgettable holiday feasts and fabulous soirées.
Why You’ll Love This Easy Breakfast Drink
- Easy Entertaining: A breakfast punch is your best bud when you want to entertain without the fuss. One big batch serves a crowd, freeing you up to be the life of the party.
- Versatility Galore: Whether it’s Christmas morning, a bridal shower, or a Sunday brunch, a breakfast punch fits any occasion like a charm. Dress it up or down—this drink’s a shapeshifter!
- Make-Ahead Magic: Prepare it the night before, and you’ve got yourself a hassle-free morning. Just pour, serve, and watch those compliments roll in.
We have dozens of punch recipes on this site, but this easy breakfast punch is one of my personal favorites! The ingredient list is short, the prep time is minimal, and you can add a splash of bubbly for a champagne brunch punch! A win for everyone, especially during the holiday season. Keep this one bookmarked as a go-to for a christmas punch or to serve on mother’s day!
The pineapple juice infuses the punch with a tangy sweetness, conjuring images of sandy beaches and swaying palm trees. Meanwhile, the classic, citrusy zing of orange juice offers a nostalgic touch that’s universally loved. The real kicker? Ginger ale. This bubbly addition not only adds effervescence but also introduces a subtle spiciness, creating a layered flavor profile that’s equal parts refreshing, sweet, and exhilarating.
Brunch Punch Ingredients
This perfect punch only has a handful of very basic ingredients, which makes it even more appealing and a good idea to keep these ingredients on hand. Let’s dive into the ingredient list or you can hop down to the recipe card for everything you need.
- Orange Juice: Fresh orange juice if you can; it’s a game-changer. But hey, store-bought is fine if you’re crunched for time.
- Pineapple Juice: We tested with a few different brands and all voted that they taste similar. I’d go with what you love, but you can never go wrong with a fresh pineapple juice.
- Ginger Ale or Sprite: This ingredient adds a delightful bubbly finish with just a touch of sweetness. I prefer ginger ale, but we tested sprite and it was so so good. You can’t go wrong either way.
- Lime Juice: The secret ingredient. A squeeze of lime juice adds a citrus finish that takes this from good to great.
- Fresh Fruit: Do you need fresh fruit? No. But it makes for a beautiful finish and decoration.
Breakfast Punch Recipe
Ready for a pro tip for this delicious punch? Chill all of the ingredients in advance. That makes it easier to serve immediately and less of a need for ice, which can water down your drink.
- PREP: Chill all of the ingredients in advance. We like to stick them in the fridge the night before so they are nice and cold when we’re ready to serve.
- MIX: Add the orange juice, pineapple juice, and lime juice into a large pitcher. Give a light stir. This can be done a few hours in advance and kept stored in the refrigerator.
- BUBBLY: When ready to serve, add in the soda and fresh fruit, if using, for a fun finish!
- ENJOY: Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Punch Bowl (affiliate): Your breakfast punch needs a stage to shine on, and a stylish punch bowl is it. Makes for easier serving, too!
- Citrus Juicer: If you’re going all out with fresh OJ, a citrus juicer is your go-to gadget for extracting every drop of goodness.
- Ice Tray: Go beyond regular ice cubes—use a creative ice tray to make flavored or fruit-infused ice that elevates your punch game.
- Chopping Board & Knife: For slicing fruits or other garnishes, a good chopping board and knife are essentials.
Absolutely! Prepare it the night before and let it chill. Just add the ginger ale right before serving to keep that fizzy excitement alive.
Go for freshly squeezed if you can; it’s a game-changer. But hey, store-bought is fine if you’re crunched for time.
Lemon lime soda, club soda with a splash of ginger syrup can work. Or, spice it up with some ginger beer!
That totally depends on how thirsty your crowd is! But usually, it serves around 8-10.
Aim for no more than 2 hours at room temp. Or, keep it chilled with an ice ring.
Yes! Replace the ginger ale with your favorite prosecco or sparkling wine for a snappy brunch cocktail.
Breakfast Punch Recipe
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups ginger ale or sprite
- fresh fruit optional
- Chill all of the ingredients in advance. We like to stick them in the fridge the night before so they are nice and cold when we’re ready to serve.
- Add the orange juice, pineapple juice, and lime juice into a large pitcher. Give a light stir. This can be done a few hours in advance and kept stored in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add in the soda and fresh fruit, if using, for a fun finish!
- Serve immediately and enjoy!