This Homemade Fruit Punch Recipe is the best. Made with a combination of cranberry, pineapple, orange, and lime give you a fruity punch recipe that is incredibly delicious and simple! Perfect for every occasion.
- Quick and Easy: Like all of my punch recipes, this comes together incredibly quick and delivers a bold delicious flavor.
- Customizable: Make this non-alcoholic, like pictured, or jazz it up with sparkling wine, vodka, or even tequila. See ingredient notes for more customizations.
- Perfect Party Punch: Don’t stress over the drink at your gathering! Chill these ingredients and whip this party punch up in less than two minutes.
This recipe has been in high demand. After sharing my holiday punch last year, you were insisting on a summer-time version. Well, I heard your cries and am here to deliver. This homemade fruit punch recipe is SO. DANG. GOOD.
It combines four fruit flavors for the base and is topped off with a little ginger ale. Although, my husband and son would drink the entire pitcher without the sparkling soda! It has won their stamp of approval, and has already been made over a dozen times in the One Sweet Appetite home!
What Are The Ingredients In Fruit Punch?
Up until recently, I had no idea you could make your own fruit punch at home. But it turns out, it is incredibly simple. Fruit punch is made of a combination of fruit flavored juices. Which means it is incredibly easy to adjust and change the flavor profile. Below are the flavors we love, but feel free to adjust according to your flavor preference.
Homemade Fruit Punch Ingredients:
- Cranberry Juice: This is going to be the base for your punch. Pick a variety that is good, in your opinion.
- Pineapple Juice: If you can find pineapple coconut, that is our favorite. It can be tricky to find, but we occasionally see it at Trader Joe’s!
- Orange Juice: Fresh is best, but you could also go for a more quality brand like Simply Orange.
- Lime Juice: Fresh squeezed makes all the difference. In a pinch, you can use the bottled variety.
- Ginger Ale: This is an optional ingredient, but adds a fun fizzy finish. You can also swap this for sparkling cider, club soda, or lemon lime soda.
- Fresh Fruit: For garnish you can add slices of strawberries, oranges, limes, or any fresh fruit!
How To Make Fruit Punch From Scratch
Ready for this insanely easy process? Pro tip: Finish the first step up to 24 hours before you are ready to serve. You can keep it in the refrigerator to chill and top it off with a nice soda just before serving.
- PREP: Stir together the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Chill until you are ready to serve, at least 4 hours so it can get nice and cold.
- SERVE: Add sliced fruit and chilled ginger ale just before serving.
Serve this punch over ice and with fun colored straws.
- Pitcher: I use a pitcher (affiliate) for serving, because I find it easier and less space consuming. This one specifically is beautiful with the different edges and design.
- Punch Bowl: If you prefer a more party friendly display, try a punch bowl (affiliate). Orange slices and cranberries floating on top are simply beautiful.
- Glasses: My current obsession are this set of stemless champagne flutes (affiliate). They are so elegant without the risk of accidentally breaking the long thin stem. You can also stick with something simple like solo cups or mason jars!
– Make this in advance to give it enough time to chill
– Slice fresh fruit for a fun presentation, and tasty snack!
– Add ice to the cups, not the pitcher. This keeps the juice from becoming watered down.
– Taste and add more or less juice as you go. This recipe is super simple to customize.
While this recipe is written as non-alcoholic, we have served this as a cocktail. You have two options when turning this into an alcoholic punch recipe.
Fill a glass with ice.
Add 1.5 oz of vodka (one shot) into the glass.
Top off with the punch, stir, and enjoy.
Stir in 2 cups of vodka into the punch before adding the ginger ale.
Chill and serve.
Yes, and no. You definitely can, and should, mix and chill the juices called for in the recipe. This helps avoid the need for ice which will water down the punch. However, you should wait to add the soda and fresh fruit until just before serving.
More Must-Try Punch Recipes:
- Sparkling Holiday Punch
- The Best Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Party Punch- Non Alcoholic
- Raspberry Peach Sangria
- Strawberry Spritzer
- Fourth of July Punch Recipes
- Apple Cider Punch Recipe
More Favorites from One Sweet Appetite
Fruit Punch Recipe (Non-Alcoholic)
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1½ cups pineapple juice pineapple coconut, if you can find it
- 1½ cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups Ginger ale chilled
- Sliced fruit for serving
- Stir together the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Chill until you are ready to serve, at least 4 hours if not overnight.
- Add sliced fruit and ginger ale just before serving.
- Mix the juices in advance to give it enough time to chill.
- Slice fresh fruit for a fun presentation, and tasty snack!
- Add ice to the cups, not the pitcher. This keeps the juice from becoming watered down.
- Taste and add more or less juice as you go. This recipe is super simple to customize.