Homemade Fruit Punch Recipe- A combination of cranberry, pineapple, orange, and lime give you a fruity punch recipe that is incredibly delicious and simple!
This recipe has been in high demand. After sharing my holiday punch last year, you were insisting on a summer-time version.
Well, I heard your cries and am here to deliver. This homemade fruit punch recipe is SO. DANG. GOOD.
It combines four fruit flavors for the base and is topped off with a little ginger ale. Although, my husband and son would drink the entire pitcher without the sparkling soda! It has won their stamp of approval, and has already been made over a dozen times in the One Sweet Appetite home!
What is fruit punch made of?
Up until recently, I had no idea you could make your own fruit punch at home. But it turns out, it is incredibly simple. Fruit punch is made of a combination of fruit flavored juices. Which means it is incredibly easy to adjust and change the flavor profile. Below are the flavors we love, but feel free to adjust according to your flavor preference.
Homemade Fruit Punch Ingredients:
- Cranberry Juice- This is going to be the base for your punch. Pick a variety that is good, in your opinion.
- Pineapple Juice- If you can find pineapple coconut, that is our favorite. It can be tricky to find, but we occasionally see it at Trader Joe’s!
- Orange Juice- Fresh is best, but you could also go for a more quality brand like Simply Orange.
- Lime Juice- Fresh squeezed makes all the difference. In a pinch, you can use the bottled variety.
- Ginger Ale- This is an optional ingredient, but adds a fun fizzy finish.
- Fresh Fruit- For garnish you can add slices of strawberries, oranges, limes, or any fresh fruit!
How to make fruit punch from scratch:
Ready for this insanely easy process? Pro tip: Finish the first step up to 24 hours before you are ready to serve. You can keep it in the refrigerator to chill and top it off with a nice soda just before serving.
- Stir together the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Chill until you are ready to serve.
- Add sliced fruit and ginger ale just before serving.
Serve this punch over ice and with fun colored straws.
Tips for making fruit punch with ginger ale:
- Make this in advance to give it enough time to chill
- Slice fresh fruit for a fun presentation, and tasty snack!
- Add ice to the cups, not the pitcher. This keeps the juice from becoming watered down.
- Taste and add more or less juice as you go. This recipe is super simple to customize.
How to add alcohol to fruit punch:
While this recipe is written as non-alcoholic, we have served this as a cocktail. You have two options when turning this into an alcoholic punch recipe.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add 1.5 oz of vodka (one shot) into the glass.
- Top off with the punch, stir, and enjoy.
- Stir in 2 cups of vodka into the punch before adding the ginger ale.
- Chill and serve.
More Punch Recipes:
- Sparkling Holiday Punch
- The Best Lemonade Recipe
- Easy Party Punch- Non Alcoholic
- Raspberry Peach Sangria
- Strawberry Spritzer
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple juice (pineapple coconut, if you can find it)
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups Ginger ale, chilled
- Sliced fruit for serving
1. Stir together the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Chill until you are ready to serve.
2. Add sliced fruit and ginger ale just before serving.