This Easy Pineapple Punch Recipe is made with minimal ingredients and ready in minutes! Loaded with tropical flavor and incredibly simple to customize. The perfect party punch for any party this summer.
- Quick: Chill the ingredients overnight. This makes it a snap to mix things together and serve.
- Easy to Customize: Use sprite, ginger ale, or even club soda!
- Pretty: Fill the pitcher with fruit for a beautiful finish.
I’m constantly looking for a refreshing summer drink, and this punch with pineapple juice and sprite checks all of the boxes. It is loaded with tropical flavor and could not be simpler to make. The best blend of pineapple and lime with a delightful fizz added by soda. A win-win.
Bonus? You only need 3 base ingredients and you can add almost any fruit you’d like. Loading your punch bowl, or pitcher, with fresh fruit will look restaurant worthy. Freeze pineapple and orange slices for the most beautiful finish and a fun treat to serve with the drinks!
PINEAPPLE PUNCH INGREDIENTS
I’m a sucker for a good punch recipe, be sure to check out the massive list of must-make punch recipes here, and there are two key rules I like to follow: Minimal ingredients + bold flavor. This pineapple drink wins in all categories and is a new family favorite. We will be making this all summer long!
- Pineapple Juice: I found a container of juice that was exactly the perfect size next to the grape juice in our grocery store. It has one main ingredient, pineapple, which is exactly what you need for this drink.
- Limeade Concentrate: My secret ingredient. Limeade pairs so well with almost any punch recipe and is just around $2 at the store. I always have one in my freezer.
- Soda: Sprite, ginger ale, or club soda. All will work in this recipe.
- Fruit: Fresh, or frozen, fruit. I like to chop a fresh pineapple into large chunks and freeze. I use the frozen pineapple in place of ice, which helps to keep the punch from becoming watered down.
HOW TO MAKE NON ALCOHOLIC PINEAPPLE PUNCH
- PREP: Gather all of your ingredients, dice or chop the pineapple and freeze with any other fruits you plan to use.
- CHILL: While the fruit is freezing, chill the soda and pineapple juice. This will ensure you have an ice cold punch ready to serve in minutes. We toss ours straight into the refrigerator after purchasing.
- POUR: Pour the limeade and pineapple juice into a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir until combined. Add the fresh fruit.
- SERVE: Top off with soda just before serving and enjoy!
- Punch Bowl OR Pitcher: I own an embarrassing amount of pitchers. However, this one (affiliate) is my all-time favorite. It secures tightly, comes in a 1 or 2 gallon size, and an optional ice center piece to keep your beverages cold.
- Knife Set: I’ve been loving my Nakano Knives. They are so pretty but also slice through fruit like butter. Use code 1SWEETAPPETITE for 20% off!
- Punch Glasses: Necessary? No. Fun? Definitely. This is my current favorite set of punch glasses (affiliate).
PUNCH RECIPE TIPS
Want to make this a cocktail? Add a little rum! Nothing pairs quite as well with pineapple. You can also try vodka or tequila.
Of course! Add a few scoops of your favorite sherbet to each glass, or right on top of the punch bowl.
You can mix all of the ingredients, minus the sparkling soda, up to 12 hours in advance. Add the soda just before serving.
This recipe does great with almost any tropical fruit. We like to use pineapple, oranges, and limes. But you can also use raspberries, mango, or kiwi. Try freezing your fruit to help keep the punch cold without watering down with ice.
MORE MUST-TRY PUNCH RECIPES
- Sherbet Punch
- Apple Cinnamon Punch Recipe
- Grape Sparkling Punch
- Sparkling Holiday Punch
- Easy Party Punch
- Single Serve Sangria
Tropical Pineapple Punch
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 cups pineapple juice
- 2 liters Ginger Ale OR Lemon Lime Soda
- Fruit- we like pineapple pieces orange slices, and lime slices
- Chill the fruit juice and soda until cold, about 4 hours. We like to put ours into the refrigerator after we buy it to make sure it's nice and cold when we're ready to make the punch.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together the limeade and pineapple juice until combined.
- Add fresh fruit pieces, like pineapple oranges or limes.
- Top off with cold soda just before serving.