Thank you Ghirardelli for sponsoring this post. Use Ghirardelli baking products this Valentine’s Day for impressive results worth sharing.
This is my very last Valentines post for the year. I’m sad, but a little happy at the same time. I’ve gained too much weight eating all of the fun recipes that I’ve made to help celebrate the big day. I had a little inspiration for this one thanks to Ghirardelli and my upcoming camping series (hint hint). I grabbed some of their 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips and used them to create the most amazing and decedent s’mores French macarons!
- 1 batch of almond macarons*
- 1/2 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 (7oz) jar marshmallow fluff
- For the chocolate ganache: Heat the heavy cream until just boiling. While that is warming pour the baking chips into a glass bowl. Pour the cream over the chocolates and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth and allow to slightly set up (5-10 minutes).
- For the frosting: Whip the butter until light and fluffy. Stir in the powdered sugar and vanilla until combined. Add the marshmallow fluff and mix until incorporated.
- Match your macaron cookies with fitting sized partners. Spread the marshmallow frosting on one side. Dab a bit of chocolate ganache on the other. Gently press together and serve.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.0