Fruit Punch Cocktail – the ultimate cocktail recipe that proves magic can happen with just four ingredients! It’s a harmonious symphony of flavors that dances on your taste buds like a well-choreographed tango. This punch is so fabulous that it defies the laws of mixology with its simplicity, proving that greatness can indeed be achieved with minimal effort.
This post includes a recipe for alcohol. Drink responsibly. One Sweet Appetite and it’s authors are not responsible for the actions of our readers should they choose to make this recipe and consume it. Please drink responsibly.
Why You’ll Love This Fruity Cocktail
- Dangerously Delicious: You cannot taste the liquor in this. It tastes light a light and refreshing punch. Please drink responsibly (adding this in a second time because it really is THAT good).
- Easy to Adjust Servings: I’ve included how to make this into a pitcher size for parties.
- Party Perfect: This drink is honestly my new go-to for summer. It’s so simple, uses minimal ingredients, and tastes amazing.
My MOST popular recipe to date is my Non-alcoholic Fruit Punch Recipe. It’s rated 4.46 out of five stars with OVER 300 reviews. While it’s perfect as-is, there is one question I get over and over… Can this be made into a cocktail?
Well, my friends, I’m here to tell you it can be and it is DELICIOUS. I found this recipe on TikTok (please, if you find the original poster let me know so I can give credit) and made a few subtle adjustments until it was absolutely perfect. You’ll find me in our backyard every weekend sipping on this delightful boozy version. It is honestly my all-time favorite cocktail recipe.
Fruit Punch Cocktail Ingredients
Like many of my cocktail recipes, this one is super easy to make and requires just a handful of ingredients! Here is what you need to make an alcoholic fruit punch:
- Vodka: Specifically, cherry AND orange flavored vodka. Our liquor store had only Smirnoff available, but I believe that both Pinnacle and Skyy also carry versions.
- Juice: You will need both pineapple juice and orange juice. But here’s a secret, you can use juice blends and it’s just as tasty. I found a pineapple coconut juice that is 10/10 and we also love orange mango. Use your favorite varieties.
- Grenadine: Grenadine is a sweet and flavorful syrup that is commonly used in cocktails to add a touch of sweetness and enhance the overall taste and presentation. In this case, it helps add to the beautiful pink color.
How To Make Alcoholic Fruit Punch
- PREP: Chill your glasses and slice some fruit.
- SHAKE: Add some ice to a shaker and pour in 1 oz of cherry vodka, 1 oz of orange vodka, 3 oz pineapple juice and 2 oz of orange juice and a small pour of grenadine (more or less to taste). Close and shake well.
- POUR: Pour the cocktail into a new glass filled with ice. Add fruit slices and enjoy!
- MIX: Stir together 1 cup of each vodka, 3 cups of pineapple juice, 2 cups of orange juice, and about 1/4 cup grenadine in a large pitcher. Stir.
- SERVE: Chill the mixture until you are ready to serve. Fill cups with ice and top off with the punch and fresh fruit pieces.
- Shot Glasses: My sister collects shot glasses from all of her travels. Tall shot glasses (affiliate) are by far our favorite to use.
- Cocktail Shaker: I don’t mind serving these directly in the glass, but some people really enjoy mixing in a cocktail shaker (affiliate).
- Jigger: These handy cocktail tools make measuring super quick and easy! I like the Oxo Jigger (affiliate).
Absolutely! To make a non-alcoholic version, simply omit the alcoholic spirits from the recipe. The combination of fruit juices and garnishes will still create a delicious and refreshing drink.
Yes, you can use frozen fruit instead of fresh fruit. Frozen fruit can help keep the cocktail cold without diluting it too quickly. You can use frozen fruit slices directly in the drink or use them as garnishes.
Absolutely! Fruit punch cocktails are great for parties. To make a large batch, simply multiply the recipe by the number of servings you need and mix everything together in a punch bowl or a large pitcher. Adjust the ingredients to taste and serve over ice.
Yes, you can prepare the fruit punch cocktail in advance. Mix all the other ingredients together, chill in the refrigerator, and add the ice and sparkling water/soda when ready to serve.
Alcoholic Fruit Punch Recipe
- 1 oz cherry vodka
- 1 oz orange vodka
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz orange juice
- Chill your glasses and slice some fruit.
- Add some ice to a shaker and pour in 1 oz of cherry vodka, 1 oz of orange vodka, 3 oz pineapple juice and 2 oz of orange juice and a small pour of grenadine (more or less to taste). Close and shake well.
- Pour the cocktail into a new glass filled with ice. Add fruit slices and enjoy!
Pitcher Instructions (serves 8-10)
- Stir together 1 cup of each vodka, 3 cups of pineapple juice, 2 cups of orange juice, and about 1/4 cup grenadine in a large pitcher. Stir.
- Chill the mixture until you are ready to serve. Fill cups with ice and top off with the punch and fresh fruit pieces.
- You can use juice blends and it’s just as tasty. I found a pineapple coconut juice that is 10/10 and we also love orange mango. Use your favorite varieties.
- Add more or less grenadine for your preferred sweetness and taste.