This easy party punch recipe makes a delicious drink that is perfect for any occasion! Made with cranberry juice, sparkling apple cider, and ginger ale and easy to customize to your taste!
Finding the BEST punch recipe has been a struggle I have been dealing with my entire life.
I wanted something that was full of flavor and SUPER easy. The last thing I want to do while prepping for a party is spend more than five minutes prepping a drink.
This recipe first made an appearance at our Christmas party. I had a bottle of cranberry blackberry juice in the fridge, someone brought sparkling cider, and the next thing I new we had the BEST and easiest: Party Punch Recipe
Some of our favorite recipes have come from last minute concoctions. The bold flavor of cranberry really pairs perfectly with the sparking cider and ginger ale.
How do you make a good party punch?
I want to share a few tips on how to make a tasty and show worthy punch recipe. Follow these tips and you cannot go wrong!
- Chill all of your ingredients before mixing. Even though we mix this drink over ice, it is less likely to melt and water down the drink if you start with the juices chilled.
- Pick a bold base flavor. We started with cranberry blackberry as a base BUT we also really really love pomegranate blueberry. The two bold juices are where a majority of your flavor is going to come from. You can experiment with any juice but make sure it has a strong flavor and you pick a good brand. Since this drink has only a few ingredients you want to make sure they are quality.
- Garnish with fresh fruit or mint. Adding fresh orange slices, cranberries, or mint gives a very elegant look to your simple recipe.
How do you make a non-alcoholic punch with ginger ale?
Easy. Follow the directions above or below. Start with a flavor packed juice, stir in some ginger ale, and top things off with sparkling cider.
How do you add alcohol to punch?
Adding alcohol to punch is fairly simple. You pick your choice of mix in (vodka is popular) and can do one of two things:
- Add a shot to your glass and top off with your punch.
- Or stir in 12 oz of vodka right into the punch bowl. I suggest you try blueberry vodka.
How to make party punch:
- 4 cups cranberry juice, *see notes
- 3 cups sparkling apple cider
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- orange slices and fresh cranberries, optional
- Chill all of your ingredients overnight.
- Add your ice to a large punch bowl or pitcher.
- Stir the cranberry juice, sparkling apple cider, ginger ale, and lemon juice with the ice.
- Garnish with orange slices and cranberries.
*We prefer to use cranberry blackberry juice OR pomegranate blueberry.
*For an alcoholic version of this drink mix in 1-1/2 cups of quality vodka.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 1g