This 3-Ingredient Strawberry Champagne Punch is a must-make! Ready in minutes, sparkly, and full of sweet strawberries. Perfect all year long and can be made using fresh or frozen berries! My go-to fizzy drink that will have everyone begging you for the recipe.
Looking for more sparkly punch options? Check out the dozens of drink recipes we have right here!
This post includes a recipe for alcohol. Drink responsibly. One Sweet Appetite and it’s authors are not responsible for the actions of our readers should they choose to make this recipe and consume it. Please drink responsibly.
- Quick and Easy– The hardest part about this recipe is waiting for the ingredients to chill. Pour, mix, and serve!
- Family Favorite– This is the most requested punch at all of our family gatherings. You can even substitute the champagne for more ginger ale for a kid friendly version.
- 3-Ingredient Punch– My favorite part about this recipe is how simple it truly is. Minimal ingredients but delivers a bold berry flavor.
It’s no secret that I love punch recipes, and it looks like I am not the only one. Punches were the number one viewed recipes on One Sweet Appetite for 2021, and for good reason. The drink recipes found on my site are all extremely delicious and super simple to make! Win-win, am I right?
This champagne and ginger ale is no exception. You get a double dose of bubbly as well as a pop of sweetness from blended berries. It is a flavor match made in heaven and loved by all that have tried it. Perfect for celebrating any occasion, but extra perfect for Christmas and New Years! In fact, my son refers to this as christmas champagne punch since that is when I typically start to make it (non-alcoholic for him, of course).
Champagne Punch Ingredients
The list for this recipe is short. In fact, there are really only 3 things you need to buy.
- Strawberries– You can use fresh or frozen berries in this punch recipe, but I like to use frozen in syrup. That way you don’t have to worry about berries being in season and you can make this easy drink whenever you like.
- Ginger Ale– The slight spice of ginger pulls the flavors together. However, you can substitute this for lemon lime soda if you’d like. I highly recommend giving it a try the original way first.
- Champagne– The star of the show! Be sure to chill the champagne before adding to your drink as you’ll want to have that cold bubbly in every glass served.
How to Make Champagne Punch with Strawberries
This recipe truly could not be any easier. You will want thaw frozen strawberries, if using, or wash and dice fresh berries and add them to a blender. Pulse until they form into a puree and pour into pitchers (affiliate) or punch bowl (affiliate).
From there, add the chilled soda and champagne. Give a gentle stir and serve immediately.
Pro tip: Wait to add the bubbly and soda until just before serving. This will allow the punch to stay fresh longer.
We like to add fresh berries into the pitcher as well as on the sides as a garnish to the drink.
I’ve found that the type of champagne you use in a punch is really going to depend on your tastes. If you opt for a Brut, you will be using a less sweet drink. Which works well considering the added berries and ginger ale.
A Sec or sparkling wine will be a little sweeter, so pick one of these up if you’re looking for something that hits that sweet tooth.
We found that the Barefoot Brut Cuvee was the perfect blend with the berries.
Champagne hits you a little different than other mixed drinks and cocktails. While this is very sweet and easy to drink, keep in mind that most champagnes are about 12% alcohol. You won’t get plastered, but you’ll feel it after a few glasses.
Yes and no. You can blend the berries a few hours ahead, but I do not recommend adding the sparkly soda and champagne until just before serving. This will ensure that your punch stays nice and fizzy throughout your gathering.
We also will mix half at the start of the night and another about halfway through.
Of course! We have used raspberries, mixed berries, and peaches with great success.
Yes. Substitute the champagne for sparkling grape juice or sparkling apple cider for a kid friendly bubbly punch.
More Punch Recipes:
- Easy Party Punch
- Sparkling Holiday Punch Recipe
- Apple Cider Punch
- Grape Punch Recipe
- Pineapple Juice Punch
- Fruit Punch Recipe
Still hungry? Follow One Sweet Appetite on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more great recipe ideas!
Strawberry Champagne Punch
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles of champagne, chilled
- 1 2 liter bottle of ginger ale, chilled
- 16 oz about 3-1/2 cups frozen or fresh strawberries, thawed
- Add the strawberries to a blender.
- Pulse until they form into a puree and pour into 2 pitchers or punch bowl.
- Add the chilled soda and champagne.
- Give a gentle stir and serve immediately.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram @1sweetappetite and follow pinterest for more!
Leave a Review!