Every single one of these BEST Valentine dessert recipes is a winner in my book. Shower your special someone with love this Valentine’s day AND a special treat!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
I am always looking for great Valentine’s recipes to serve the people I love. Which is why I decided to create a massive list featuring all of our favorite Valentine dessert recipes!
- MUST be a dessert that screams romance (chocolate Valentine’s desserts, Valentine’s day cheesecake recipes, strawberry…)
- Has to be absolutely delicious
Every single one of these recipes is a winner in my book. Shower your special someone with love this Valentine’s day AND a special treat!
IF I had to pick only one of these delicious treats to make it would be the five minute strawberry cake. SO EASY and light. It’s the one treat I like to make every year for my birthday, and you can make it look incredibly beautiful with sliced strawberries.
Tips and Tools:
It’s always easier to make things in advance. That way you can have your special treat prepared and ready to go. Which gives you more time to focus on the love of your life. Here are a few containers I love and couldn’t live without!
- This cake stand is about $25 but has so many uses. Cover your cake, use it as a dip tray, or even a punch bowl!
- A 5 pack of glass containers. I’m not against plastic completely, but I’ve had these for years and never needed to replace them. My plastic ones have slowly made their way to the garbage.
- 10 cup container. This one is AMAZING for cake slices or cookies.