This simple 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge comes together in just 10 minutes! The perfect no-fuss Valentine’s Day treat recipe.
The list of 2-Ingredient fudge recipes on this site is LONG. I have eaten a LOT of fudge in the search of 2-ingredient treats. This strawberry fudge recipe takes the cake!
It has so many things going for it. Above all is the outstanding berry flavor!
- 2-Ingredient: Literally TWO ingredients.
- 10-Minute Recipe: As easy as melt and mix!
- Perfect for Gifting! Package up with some sprinkles and voila!
What You Need:
I almost feel like it’s cheating a little with how easy this recipe is. You will really only need two ingredients.
- White Chocolate chips
- Strawberry Frosting
Now, because this calls for almost nothing, you need to make sure you reach for quality ingredients. Skip the store brands and opt for the high shelf products.
Want another quick and easy Valentine’s treat? Try making your own chocolate covered strawberries!
Step By Step Instructions:
Ready for this? Surprise: this is a No Bake Strawberry Fudge! All you need is a microwave and a steady hand for stirring.
- Prepare a 9 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper. This will help remove the fudge from the container when set. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe glass bowl. Heat for one minute.
- Stir the chips with a spatula. Heat in 15 second intervals, stirring well between each time in the microwave, until fully melted.
- Working quickly, stir in the can of frosting until fully incorporated.
- Spread into your prepared pan and smooth with the spatula until an even layer.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Slice and enjoy!
Tips and FAQs to help you make the best strawberry fudge recipe:
THE most popular comment I get on this recipe is “Mine turned out lumpy” or “This was hard as a rock! What went wrong??”
I’m here to answer your question! The simple truth is that you most likely over heated your chocolate causing it to seize. White chocolate is super sensitive. Here is a quick walk through on how to melt chocolate and get perfect fudge every single time.
Tips for melting chocolate chips for strawberry fudge:
- Use a double boiler. This is the safest way to avoid your chocolate melting too quickly or getting too hot.
- Melt the chocolate slowly in the microwave. Heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and stir. Continue to heat in 15 second segments, stirring between each, until the chocolate chips are fully melted.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- German Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- Chocolate Mint Fudge
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Fudge Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Cookies and Cream Fudge
- Strawberry Fruit Roll Up
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 16 oz container strawberry frosting
1. Prepare a 9 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper. This will help remove the fudge from the container when set. Set aside.
2. Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe glass bowl. Heat for one minute.
3. Stir the chips with a spatula. Heat in 15 second intervals, stirring well between each time in the microwave, until fully melted.
4. Working quickly, stir in the can of frosting until fully incorporated.
5. Spread into your prepared pan and smooth with the spatula until an even layer.
6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Slice and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 2 pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 178Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g