Say hello to your new obsession: Two-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge. This blush-pink confection marries the dreamy creaminess of white chocolate chips with the fruity tang of strawberry frosting, creating a melt-in-your-mouth masterpiece that’ll have everyone begging for the recipe. Perfect for last-minute dessert dashes or when you want to whip up something quick yet fabulous.
Why You’ll Love This Two Ingredient Treat
- It’s Easy-Peasy: You don’t need to be a pastry chef to nail this recipe. If you can mix two things together, you’re basically there!
- Time-Saver: In a pinch for a potluck or need a quick fix for that sweet tooth? This fudge sets faster than your latest Netflix binge.
- Gift-Ready Goodness: Wrap it up in a cute box, and voila! You’ve got the perfect homemade gift for friends, teachers, or your sweet-toothed mailman.
The list of 2-Ingredient fudge recipes on this site is LONG. I have eaten a LOT of fudge in the search of 2-ingredient treats. This strawberry fudge recipe takes the cake! It has so many things going for it. Above all is the outstanding berry flavor!
Imagine if a cloud made of strawberry milkshake collided with a silky-smooth white chocolate bar – that’s the kind of indulgent magic we’re talking about with this two-ingredient strawberry fudge! The strawberry frosting lends a burst of berry flavor that’s both sweet and slightly tart, kind of like the first ripe strawberries of summer. Then the white chocolate chips bring their creamy, velvety richness to the party, smoothing out the berry tang with a buttery finish that just clings to your taste buds.
2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Ingredients
I almost feel like it’s cheating a little with how easy this recipe is. You will really only need two ingredients. Now, because this calls for almost nothing, you need to make sure you reach for quality ingredients. Skip the store brands and opt for the high shelf products.
- White Chocolate chips: They melt down to create a creamy base that gives the fudge its signature silky texture. No grainy business here, just smooth sailing!
- Strawberry Frosting: Frosting is designed to be, well, frosty-smooth, which means it lends a luxurious texture and flavor to your fudge. We’re talking about that melt-in-your-mouth kind of experience.
Want another quick and easy Valentine’s treat? Try making your own chocolate covered strawberries!
Two Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Recipe
Ready for this? Surprise: this is a No Bake Strawberry Fudge! All you need is a microwave and a steady hand for stirring.
- PREP: Prepare a 9 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper. This will help remove the fudge from the container when set. Set aside.
- MELT: Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe glass bowl. Heat for one minute. Stir the chips with a spatula. Heat in 15 second intervals, stirring well between each time in the microwave, until fully melted.
- STIR: Working quickly, stir in the can of frosting until fully incorporated.
- CHILL: Spread into your prepared pan and smooth with the spatula until an even layer.
- ENJOY: Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Slice and enjoy!
- Microwave-Safe Bowl (affiliate): For melting white chocolate chips without any hocus pocus (or a double boiler!).
- Silicone Spatula (affiliate): This is your wand for stirring chocolate into a smooth potion and scraping every last bit of sweetness into your pan.
- 8×8 inch Baking Pan (affiliate): The perfect stage for your fudge to set. Line it with parchment paper for a non-stick surface and easy clean-up.
- Parchment Paper (affiliate): Makes removing the fudge a breeze, and you can also use it to press down the fudge without getting your hands messy.
Tips and FAQs to help you make the best strawberry fudge recipe:
THE most popular comment I get on this recipe is “Mine turned out lumpy” or “This was hard as a rock! What went wrong??”
I’m here to answer your question! The simple truth is that you most likely over heated your chocolate causing it to seize. White chocolate is super sensitive. Here is a quick walk through on how to melt chocolate and get perfect fudge every single time.
Use a double boiler. This is the safest way to avoid your chocolate melting too quickly or getting too hot.
Melt the chocolate slowly in the microwave. Heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and stir. Continue to heat in 15 second segments, stirring between each, until the chocolate chips are fully melted.
Absolutely! Any brand should work as long as it’s the standard, canned frosting found in the baking aisle.
While the fudge may set at room temperature eventually, refrigeration is the fast track to fudge heaven. It ensures a firm set and perfect slicing consistency.
If you can resist eating it all at once, it’ll last up to a week in the fridge. Just keep it in an airtight container.
Sure can! Wrap it up well, and it’ll keep in the freezer for about a month. Just thaw it in the fridge when you’re ready to indulge.
2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 16 oz container strawberry frosting
- Prepare a 9 inch baking pan by lining it with parchment paper. This will help remove the fudge from the container when set. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe glass bowl. Heat for one minute.
- Stir the chips with a spatula. Heat in 15 second intervals, stirring well between each time in the microwave, until fully melted.
- Working quickly, stir in the can of frosting until fully incorporated.
- Spread into your prepared pan and smooth with the spatula until an even layer.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Slice and enjoy!