This easy chicken Alfredo pizza is the perfect weeknight dinner! Made in under 30 minutes and a great way to use up leftovers!
Pizza is on the very top of my favorite meal list. In fact, if I had to pick only one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be pizza, There are just so many different ways you can make it. Margherita, pepperoni, cheese… The topping options are nearly endless.
Oh, and the SAUCE choices. Give me a good ol’ garlic sauce and I am in heaven. Close second to garlic? ALFREDO!
But where I really struggle is with the dough. I have an incredible pizza dough recipe right here on the site, but it is so much work. Especially when you come home from a long day of work and are trying to juggle getting things prepped and a hungry kid/husband.
Which is why these personal pan pizzas are PERFECT. They don’t use pizza dough.
Wait, what?? No pizza dough???
Truth. The base for this flavor packed pizza is flatbread!!
Ingredients for this recipe:
- Flatbread– The base for your pizza! These are thick enough that they can hold a decent amount of toppings and hold strong.
- Butter– I always opt for salted butter, but use what you have on hand.
- Garlic– Fresh garlic that has been minced is best, but I have used pre minced garlic in a pinch.
- Red pepper flakes– Just a touch. They add a tiny bit of heat to a very rich and creamy sauce.
- All-purpose flour– The thickening agent for your sauce! Just one tablespoon gives you the perfect consistency.
- Heavy cream– No heavy cream? No problem! Substitute for milk.
- Parmesan and Mozzarella – Parmesan adds a little salt/nutty flavor while mozzarella gives you that beautiful stringy finish.
- Grilled chicken– We have also used leftover rotisserie or baked chicken breast
- Bacon– Cooked and crumbled.
- Tomatoes– Cherry tomatoes are our favorite, but we have also used fresh sliced romas.
- Spinach or Basil– Both give a tasty and bright colored topping.
More Chicken Alfredo Pizza Toppings:
We love this pizza just as is with grilled chicken, bacon, tomatoes, spinach or basil. However, have also enjoyed the addition of red onion, garlic, diced peppers.
What is chicken Alfredo pizza?
Chicken Alfredo pizza is a pizza that uses a white sauce base vs a tomato sauce. The toppings are typically cooked chicken, basil or spinach, and fresh tomatoes.
How to make a personal pizza:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small saucepan combine the butter, garlic, and pepper flakes. Once the butter is melted whisk in the flour followed by the cream. Cook for a minute or two or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan.
- Place your flat bread onto a cookie sheet. Spread a thin layer of your Alfredo sauce followed by mozzarella. Layer the rest of your ingredients.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Tips for this recipe:
This recipe is so easy to make. Here are a few tips that might make the process a little smoother.
- Make your sauce ahead of time. Keep it stored in the refrigerator for two to three days. Heat slightly before spreading onto your base.
- Cook your bacon in the oven. Preheat to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and add the bacon in an even layer. Bake 15 minutes or until desired crispness is reached.
- No flatbread? No problem. Substitute with a homemade pizza crust.
More Pizza Recipes:
More Chicken Recipes:
- Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- Margarita Chicken
- Easy Chicken Taquitos
- Chicken Stir Fry – 30 Minute Meal!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- grilled or cooked chicken sliced
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- tomatoes sliced in half
- fresh spinach
You can easily make this into a large pizza vs the personal size. Just substitute your favorite pizza dough for the flatbread.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 460Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 500mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 16g
Pin for later: