This post was updated on by
This super easy Valentine Pizza Snack is only TWO ingredients and kid approved! It is the perfect way to show some love to your family!
I LOVE holidays.
I celebrate my family every chance I get. Give me a theme and I go absolutely crazy.
Celebrating the day of love is no exception! Give this girl a heart shaped cookie cutter and the possibilities are endless!
This super simple snack idea came to me when we had nothing in our refrigerator but a pack of pepperoni and frozen Texas toast.
2 Ingredient Pizza Snack
This recipe is super high on our favorites list. I needed a quick snack for a starving 9 year old and boy does this deliver.
It takes less than 5 minutes to prep and can be customized in so many ways.
We like pain ol’ pepperoni but you could really add any pizza topping!
How to make pizza with garlic bread:
- Line pepperoni slices onto cheesy garlic bread or toast.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Can it get much easier? All you have to do is stack and bake! Hungry kids everywhere will be thanking you for this delicious after school snack recipe!
We especially love cutting small shapes in the pepperoni. My nine year old said it adds extra love to the dish making it extra special.
Like this recipe? You will love my:
- Cinnamon Honey Yogurt Dip
- Easy Homemade Hummus
- Paper Bag Popcorn
- 4 slices frozen garlic cheese bread
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking tray with foil for easy cleanup.
- Slice your pepperoni into heart shapes using a knife or cookie cutter. Place 3 onto each piece of toast.
- Place on your baking tray and cook 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the toast are slightly crisp. Serve immediately.