This super easy Garlic Toast Pizza is only TWO ingredients and kid approved! It is the perfect way to show some love to your family!
I LOVE holidays.
I celebrate my family every chance I get. Give me a theme and I go absolutely crazy.
Celebrating the day of love is no exception! Give this girl a heart shaped cookie cutter and the possibilities are endless!
This super simple snack idea came to me when we had nothing in our refrigerator but a pack of pepperoni and frozen Texas toast.
- 2-Ingredients: This recipe calls for just garlic bread and pepperoni.
- 5-Minutes: Along with the short ingredient list, it takes just 5 minutes to bake!
- Quick Snack or Dinner: This recipe is so convenient. We keep all of the ingredients on hand.
What You Need:
These garlic toast pizzas happen to be super high on our favorites list. Whenever I need a quick snack for a starving 9 year old I reach for these ingredients, and boy does this deliver. It takes less than 5 minutes to prep and can be customized in so many ways.
We like pain ol’ pepperoni but you could really add any pizza topping!
- Cheesy Garlic Toast: I actually really love the Kroger brand. But any will do for this Texas Toast Pizza!
- Toppings: We always use pepperoni but you can really add any of your favorites!
- OPTIONAL: Pizza sauce. You can add it straight to the toast or use it for dipping!
Step By Step Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking tray with foil for easy clean-up.
- Place the garlic cheesy bread onto the prepared tray, cheese side up.
- Add the pepperoni or other toppings.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until slightly golden and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Can it get much easier? All you have to do is stack and bake! Hungry kids everywhere will be thanking you for this delicious after school snack recipe!
We especially love cutting small shapes in the pepperoni. My nine year old said it adds extra love to the dish making it extra special.
Garlic Toast Pizza Tips and FAQs:
Here’s the deal, this recipe is SO DANG EASY that there aren’t many ways I can make it easier. However, we have made it dozens of times and do have just a few notes to share.
- Use any garlic bread. We reach for the cheesy Texas toast because it is convenient. However, we have often made this recipe using leftover garlic bread for a quick snack or lunch.
- Can’t find the cheesy bread? No-problem! Adjust slightly by using regular garlic toast and add a sprinkle of mozzarella or parmesan.
Like this recipe? You will love my:
Texas Toast Pizza
- 4 slices frozen garlic cheese bread
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Optional pizza sauce and extra cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking tray with foil for easy cleanup.
- Slice your pepperoni into heart shapes using a knife or cookie cutter. Place 3 onto each piece of toast.
- Place on your baking tray and cook 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the toast are slightly crisp. Serve immediately.
Pin for later: