These Easy Cheesecake Bars are a dessert staple! Top with fresh fruit, pie filling, or salted caramel for a perfect dessert to compliment any meal!
The truth is I’ve made this recipe time and time again. I’ve got a blueberry, strawberry, and salted caramel version on the site already and it always seems to be my go-to whenever I need a quick dessert. I love classic cheesecake but it’s fickle and time consuming. These bars are basically no-fail.
It wasn’t until about a week and a half ago that I realized I don’t have a regular plain ol’ cheesecake version and I knew I needed to rectify that. I wanted one that you can enjoy as-is or smother in your favorite topping (like my homemade chocolate sauce).
Everything starts with the crust. I use graham crackers with just a touch of cinnamon for a little twist. Press it into your pan and top with creamy filling. After that you just bake and chill. These beauties cut and come out of the pan perfectly and are always a hit for parties or dinners.
Quick confession, sometimes when it’s late at night and one or two of these are still in the fridge I indulge in a blueberry version. Put one tablespoon of frozen blueberries in a bowl, sprinkle with just a touch of sugar, and heat until just warmed. Using the back of a spoon press on the berries to release some juice and pour over the top of one bar. It’s blueberry cheesecake bliss.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Mist a 9×9 square pan non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Stir the butter, graham crackers, flour, and 2 tablespoons of sugar together with a fork. Press into the bottom of you prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Cream together the cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar until combined and fluffy. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla to the bowl and slowly mix until fully incorporated. Pour over your warm crust,
- Bake 20 minutes or until the center looks like it has set. Cool until room temperature and refrigerate for at least 2 hours if not overnight.
PS, you might like…
This post may contain affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on One Sweet Appetite, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you.
One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com