Make your own Cookies and Cream Frappuccino and skip the drive-thru! Made with only five easy ingredients and tastes exactly like the original, if not better! Loaded with cookie pieces and sweet vanilla flavor. The perfect Starbucks Copycat Recipe!
- Quick and Easy: The hardest part about this recipe is not eating all of Oreo cookies before they make it to the blender..
- 5-Ingredient Blended Coffee: Technically, this is caffeine free. However, you can add a shot of espresso, or strong brewed coffee, for a delicious frozen drink.
- Best Copycat Recipe: Ok, so this is right up there with my all-time favorite copycat recipe. Second only to my hot caramel apple cider recipe.
This drink is insanely delicious. If you’ve never ordered an Oreo Frappuccino from Starbucks, it’s their vanilla bean frappuccino recipe with added chocolate sandwich cookies. So simple and so dang delicious. Even as an adult I look forward to this drink.
Add the five ingredients into a blender and pulse to perfection. It really is that easy and saves you money, since you’re ditching the line at the coffee shop!
Is There An Oreo Frappuccino At Starbucks?
On the menu? No. It’s actually part of their secret menu! There are two different ways that you can order it. The first, a vanilla bean Frappuccino with added java chips and topped with cookie crumbles. The other version, much more of a mocha flavor, is a double chocolate chip frap with blended white mocha sauce in place of regular mocha. Don’t forget to ask them to top with cookie crumbles!
Oreo Frappuccino Ingredients
I really love this version, which is super kid friendly, with or without added coffee. When I make a batch I double it, serve half to my kid, then add in a shot of espresso for my portion. It is so dang good. Here is what you need to get started:
- Ice: If you’ve ever had a vanilla bean frap from Starbucks, you’ll know that the texture is a little more icy. This ingredient is optional, but trust me, it is worth adding.
- Milk: Whole milk works best, but we’ve made this with 2%, coconut milk, and almond milk with equally delicious results.
- Ice Cream: Pick a really good vanilla bean ice cream. I’m a sucker for Tillamook. Super rich and creamy with a bold vanilla flavor, however you can really use any of your favorite brands.
- Vanilla: Pure vanilla extract, because you can never have enough vanilla. It also helps to elevate the flavor from good to great.
- Oreo Cookies: No need to use name brand. Off brand will work just as well.
How To Make A Starbucks Cookies And Cream Frappuccino
- PREP: Start by measuring all of the ingredients.
- BLEND: Add the ingredients into a blender, starting with the liquid and softer ingredients. This helps to make sure that everything blends together evenly and doesn’t add stress to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, or until all of the ice and cookie pieces are smoothly incorporated.
- ENJOY: Pour into a tall glass, or divide into 2 and enjoy! You can always top with cookie crumbs, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream.
- Blender: You don’t need a fancy blender for this recipe, but I really like my Blendtec or Ninja. (affiliate)
- Measuring cups: I am currently obsessed with my oxo angled measuring cups (affiliate). It makes measuring liquids so simple and I never go over the line.
- Straws: My husband got me a set of metallic reusable straws (affiliate) for the holidays and I am OBSESSED. They are honestly stunning and the entire family fights over the rainbow straws.
YES! I often add a shot of espresso or strong brewed coffee, that has been chilled, into this recipe and it is delicious. Like a coffee milkshake.
There are two different ways that you can order it. The first, a vanilla bean Frappuccino with added java chips and topped with cookie crumbles. The other version, much more of a mocha flavor, is a double chocolate chip frap with blended white mocha sauce in place of regular mocha. Don’t forget to ask them to top with cookie crumbles!
Nope. The ice does give the more familiar texture of the original, but if you want a more creamy finish you can leave the ice out of the blender.
We like to top ours with whipped cream, cookie crumbs, and a little drizzle of chocolate syrup. But those are all optional ingredients.
Oreo Frappuccino Recipe
- 1½ cups milk
- 1½ cups vanilla bean ice cream about 3 scoops
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup ice
- Place the ingredients into the blender in the following order: milk, ice cream, vanilla, cookies, ice.
- Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Divide between two glasses and enjoy.