This post was updated on by
These Easy Jello Popsicles are a perfect summer treat! Slow melting and packed with flavor and made with only 4 ingredients; Jello, Kool-Aid, sugar and water!
No Drip Jello Popsicles
Ingredients to make Jello popsicles:
- Package of your favorite Jello flavor
- Packet of Kool Aid
How to make homemade Popsicles without a Popsicle mold:
I have a 3 popsicle molds (affiliate link to my fave product) floating around my home. The thing is, I can almost never find them when I need them.
We are big fans of the Dixie cup method when I cannot find my favorite mold.
- Pour your pops straight into a Dixie cup.
- Freeze 20 minutes.
- Add a Popsicle stick and freeze solid.
*Note: Use a baking tray or large plate to keep all of your cups from falling in the freezer.
Other options to help you make Popsicle without a mold:
- Muffin Tins
- Ice cube trays
- Clean Yogurt Containers
- Dixie cups
How to get Popsicle’s out of the mold easily:
- Fill a container with hot water. You want at least enough to cover to the top of your mold without leaking over onto your pop.
- Dip your mold into the hot water for 20 seconds.
- Slide out your homemade Popsicle and enjoy!
Like this recipe? You will love my:
The Jello added into the recipe makes these melt a little slower which is especially nice on hotter days. So the only question you really have left to ask is what flavor you are going to start with?!
How to make Jello Popsicles:
- 1 (3oz) package Jell-O
- 1 packet of Kool-Aid
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cup boiling water
- 2 cup cold water
- Combine the Jell-O, Kool-Aid, sugar, and boiling water in a large pitcher. Stir until dissolved.
- Mix in the cold water and pour into your molds. Freeze for 4-6 hours or until solid.
* Be sure to use coordinating flavors of Jello and Kool Aid. For example: If you use cherry Jello use cherry Kool Aid