Pecans, coconut, and chocolate combine to make this unbelievable 2 ingredient German chocolate fudge! You won’t want to pass up this recipe for the holidays!
I am on a roll with these fudge recipes. First there was the classic two ingredient, the mint, and now this fantastic German chocolate version! All two ingredients and together in under FIVE minutes. You can whip up a batch of each for your holiday parties and everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen! We can keep it our little secret on just how easy these are, or you can spill the beans and share the recipe!
Coconut isn’t one of my favorite textures so I wasn’t super excited for this flavor combo. My husband was the instigator here folks. I’m pretty sure German chocolate cake is the top requested cake every year on his birthday (which I have an amazing recipe for), so I’ve kind of gotten used to the idea. This recipe follows the same recipe as the others with the exception of using German chocolate canned frosting in place of the chocolate. Again, I recommend using semi sweet chocolate chips since the frosting tones down the flavor and they really do blend together nicely but you are welcome to use a milk chocolate as well. Either way you are sure to end up with a fudge that tastes delicious and was a piece of cake to make!
- 12 oz chocolate chips (semi sweet or milk is fine)
- 16 oz German chocolate frosting
- Line an 8x8 square pan with wax paper.
- Place the chocolate chips in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave. It normally takes me one minute, but make sure you stop and stir it every 15 seconds or so.
- Fold in the chocolate frosting. Pour into your prepared dish and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.