Whip up this incredibly simple Five Minute Strawberry Dessert for any spring or summer celebration! Fresh strawberries and ladyfingers combine to make this a no-fail dessert recipe.
I am a fixer. When I see a problem I roll up my sleeves and find a solution.
Today’s problem? I need a quick and delicious dessert recipe for a picnic.
Enter this stellar recipe. It is SO quick to put together, has minimal ingredients, and tastes amazing. It even got two thumbs up from my picky 10 year old, which is really saying something!
Easy Minute Strawberry Dessert
The best way to describe this would be a strawberry flavored tiramisu. In place of coffee I used a sweet danish jello type of dessert. It soaks into the soft ladyfingers and when combined with cool whip and fresh berries you are left with a light and refreshing sweet treat! I dare say, it is the EASIEST dessert recipe I have ever made.
How do you make the easiest dessert recipe of all time?
You keep things simple. I chose to stick with 5 basic ingredients that when blended together make something amazing.
That is a big promise, isn’t it? The good news is that this five minute strawberry dessert really delivers. It will easily become one of your go-to treats for every occasion.
Ingredients for an easy 5 minute strawberry dessert:
- Lady Fingers
- Danish dessert (found by the Jello)
- Cool whip
- Fresh strawberries
How to make an easy strawberry dessert:
- Layer ladyfinger cookies.
- Cover in Danish Dessert.
- Add Cool Whip and fresh berries.
The longer it sits in the fridge the better. The flavors seem to blend together in the most beautiful way. You will have to hold back from over indulging.
I am always asked for the recipe. When I let them in on the secret of how simple this dessert truly is, everyone is amazed. I think the beautiful finish packs a big punch. Everyone seems to gravitate towards it on the dessert table.
I mean, that very well could be because I live in Utah and Jello is apparently a big thing here?? Who knew.
Like this recipe? You will love my:
- Cake Mix Strawberry Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
- 3 Ingredient Orange Cake
- 6 oz ladyfingers, split
- 1 packet strawberry Junket Danish Dessert
- 1-3/4 cup cold water
- 3 pints strawberries
- 1 8oz carton Cool Whip, thawed
- Layer your ladyfingers in a 9x13 pan. Set aside.
- In a medium pan combine the Strawberry Junket Danish Dessert with the water. Bring to a boil and cook one minute. Remove from the heat and slightly cool.
- Fold in 3/4 of your strawberries.
- Chill 2-3 hours.
- Spread cool whip and top with remaining strawberries. Enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 12 people
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113