Cinnamon Honey Butter. This easy recipe combines butter, honey, and cinnamon giving you the perfect sweet spread in under 5 minutes!
I love so many recipes on my website. However, if you asked me which one I made the most often? The answer would be this super simple cinnamon honey butter!
- Quick and Easy: In just five minutes this recipe is ready!
- 3-Ingredient: This recipe is SO easy. You only need 3 simple ingredients and five minutes of your time. The best part? You probably already have all of the ingredients in your pantry or refrigerator!
- Copycat Recipe: To give you a good flavor comparison, this recipe tastes EXACTLY like the spread you get at Texas Roadhouse. I could eat this with a spoon.
I mean, if it was not completely frowned upon and something my husband would never let me live down.
What you’ll need:
The great thing about this recipe is that it only calls for three ingredients. You can make this in advance and it is a big show stopper on the table. Minimal effort with a big flavor? I consider that a win! Full recipe measurements in the recipe card.
- Salted Butter- Make sure to use salted. Salt helps to enhance the cinnamon and honey.
- Cinnamon- I feel like this should go without saying, but ground cinnamon.
Step by Step Instructions:
Two steps and five minutes. That is all you need to make this simple condiment.
- Mix your softened butter to make it more pliable and easier to stir in ingredients.
- Add the cinnamon and honey. Mix until fully incorporated.
Tips and FAQ’s:
What to use this recipe with:
The short answer? Everything. Here are a few of our favorite ways to enjoy this easy spread recipe:
- warm rolls
- french toast
- baked sweet potatoes
Does honey butter need to be refrigerated?
Yes. Cinnamon butter should be refrigerated. Butter has a shelf life of 6 months when stored properly. If you place your homemade sweet butter in an air tight container, and keep it stored in the refrigerator, it will last about 6 months.
This recipe makes a fantastic gift as well! Whip up a double batch, place in a mason jar, label, and give! Perfect for holidays, neighbor gifts, to go along with a homemade dinner, or any other occasion.
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Mix your softened butter to make it more pliable and easier to stir in ingredients.
2. Add the cinnamon and honey. Mix until fully incorporated.
Cinnamon butter should be refrigerated. Butter has a shelf life of 6 months when stored properly. If you place your homemade sweet butter in an air tight container, and keep it stored in the refrigerator, it will last about 6 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 92mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 0g