This simple cinnamon honey yogurt dip is the perfect fruit dip! Made with yogurt, cinnamon, and honey… It is the perfect sweet dip!
As a mom, and person who loves a good snack, I am always searching for quick and easy ways to incorporate more fruit into our diet. This super simple fruit dip is a recipe we make all year round.
It is incredibly simple, calls for minimal ingredients, and tastes great with almost any fruit variety! Bonus, it can be made in advance which makes it the ideal meal prep or lunch box addition.
Yogurt Fruit Dip Ingredients:
Five simple ingredients are all you need for this easy dip recipe. Most are common pantry or refrigerator staples, which means you could already have them on hand!
- Yogurt- Plain Greek yogurt is something we always use for smoothies, so it is one we have in the refrigerator at all times. However, vanilla yogurt is great too!
- Brown Sugar- Adds a touch of sweetness with molasses flavor.
- Cinnamon- Ground cinnamon gives this a spicy goodness that pairs beautifully with so many fruit varieties.
- Honey- Just a yummy addition!
- Granola- Optional, but so good.
What to serve with a healthy fruit dip recipe:
Fruit dip is made for, well, fruit, But don’t limit yourself! Below are our favorite fruits AND other dipping options!
- Green Apples
- Granola Bars
How to make a fruit dip with yogurt:
This recipe takes less than five minutes to prep. It lasts for up to one week in the refrigerator and is the perfect grab-and-go snack.
- Gather all of your ingredients.
- Measure each and place into an airtight container.
- Mix, cover, and chill until ready to use.
- Sprinkle with granola just before serving.
Tools for this recipe:
- Airtight Container – Airtight containers help this last longer. Be sure to store it in the refrigerator to keep it from spoiling.
- Measuring Spoons – This is my favorite set of measuring spoons for dry ingredients. They are shaped perfectly to fit into small jars for spices.
- Whisk – This small whisk is great for dips and eggs and super inexpensive!
- Cutting Board– I feel like you can never have enough cutting boards. This set is my favorite because you can have a different board for each food type.
- Sharp Knife– EVERY cook should have a quality knife. This is my absolute favorite one.
Sales made from the links above will earn me a very small commission. This helps me keep my recipes free. I only link to products I personally use and love.
More Snack Recipes:
More Cinnamon Recipes:
- 1 individual container or 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt, regular or Greek
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons honey, optional
- 1/4 cup granola
- Fruit, we like apple slices, strawberries, or pineapple
- Combine the first four ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the granola on top.
- Serve with fruit!
This can be made up to 2 days in advance. Keep stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator. Perfect for after school snacking!