This easy Fruit Dip Recipe comes together in just minutes and uses only a handful of ingredients! Whipped cream cheese is mixed with marshmallow fluff and just a touch of orange for the perfect sweet dip for all of your favorite fruits!
Why You’ll Love This Marshmallow Fruit Dip
- Easy: Only two base ingredients. with nearly endless mix-in options, all mixed together in minutes.
- Great for Parties: Place into a decorative bowl and serve with your favorite fruits!
- Tastes Like Cheesecake: Seriously, this is dreamy. The cream cheese paired with the marshmallow fluff makes this taste like cheesecake filling!
A fan of cheesecake? You are going to fall in love with this cream cheese fruit dip recipe! I could eat this by the spoonful. In fact, I’ve used it to stuff strawberries, spread on cookies and graham crackers, as well as a quick dessert dip with apples, strawberries, and blueberries. It is addictingly delicious and almost too easy to whip up.
Try volunteering to bring a dessert to your next party or gathering and take this easy fruit dip. Put it in a nice bowl and serve it with a spread of your favorite fruits for a show stopping display. Everyone will be begging for the recipe and blown away with how simple it really is to make.
Marshmallow Fruit Dip Ingredients
Marshmallow cream cheese fruit dip is made with, well, marshmallow creme and cream cheese! I do like to add just two additional ingredients to take this from good to great. Here is what you will need for this recipe:
- Cream Cheese: One 8oz block of cream cheese that has been softened to room temperature, in order to help it mix into the other ingredients smoothly.
- Marshmallow Creme: I know that marshmallow creme is mainly a US product. You can make your own by melting 2 cups of mini marshmallows with 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Vanilla Extract: Vanilla extract works as a flavor enhancer. It helps all of the flavors in this dish to combine into the perfect balance.
- Orange Zest: Optional, but very delicious addition. You can add the zest of one orange to add a fresh citrus finish that is unbeatable.
Easy Fruit Dip Recipe
On the hunt for something with chocolate? I’ve got you! This Oreo Fluff is the recipe you need.
- PREP: Bring the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature on the counter, roughly 1 hour.
- MIX: Place the cream cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or a mixing bowl with a hand mixer. Beat for 1 minute, or until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and add the marshmallow creme. Continue to mix for 1 additional minute, or until the mixture is combined fully.
- SERVE: Stir in the vanilla extract and orange zest, if using. Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!
- Hand Mixer: Can you stir this by hand? Yes, but it is so much easier to use a stand or hand mixer (affiliate). It helps everything to come together in minutes and mixes it perfectly.
- Silicone Spatulas: If I can only recommend one kitchen tool, it would be a set of silicone spatulas (affiliate). These are so versatile and used daily in our kitchen. Great for baking AND cooking.
- Airtight Container: This fruit dip with marshmallow fluff will stay sweet longer if stored inside a quality food container (affiliate).
You can make marshmallow fruit dip up to one week in advance! That makes this amazing for meal prep, packed lunches, or everyday snacking. Keep it stored in an airtight container inside the refrigerator.
You can’t go wrong with ANY fruit! We like:
No! In fact, the original way we saw this dip made only called for creme and cream cheese! The vanilla and orange zest are completely optional, but a delicious addition. You can also stir in a tablespoon of peanut butter, crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, or your favorite jam for a fun variation.
I don’t recommend freezing this dip. Freezing this will cause the texture to change and be less smooth.
This recipe specifically calls for marshmallow creme. Marshmallow creme, also known as marshmallow fluff, is a sweet and creamy spread with a marshmallow-like consistency. Regular marshmallows will not work in this recipe.
Marshmallow Fruit Dip
- 1 (8oz) cream cheese softened
- 1 (7oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest of 1 orange
- Bring the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature on the counter, roughly 1 hour.
- Place the cream cheese into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or a mixing bowl with a hand mixer. Beat for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and add the marshmallow creme. Continue to mix for 1 additional minute, or until the mixture is combined fully.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and orange zest, if using. Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!