This easy Peach Sangria Recipe is a sweet summer favorite! Simple to whip up and quick to disappear. Made with fresh fruit, vodka, and sweet moscato for the perfect boozy blend.
Like this recipe? Make it a to-go version with my Single Serve Sangria! Perfect for BBQ’s, parties, weddings, and even camping!
This post was originally published July 21, 2014. It has since been updated to include fresh photos and helpful tips.
- Dangerously Delicious: When I say dangerously, I mean it. I could easily sip this all day long and it is booze packed. So delicious you won’t even realize how much you’ve drank.
- Make Ahead: The longer the fruit sits in this drink the more flavor packed it will be. You can make this up to 48 hours in advance, with a few ingredients added just before serving (see below).
- Easy to Double: Serving a crowd? Double or even triple this recipe.
Summer is just around the corner and I am here to share the PERFECT summer cocktail. This is one you have to make at least once and is perfect for sipping with friends, serving at parties, or enjoying solo.
Why? It is fruit packed, not overly sweet, and packs a boozy punch. Mix this up in under 10 minutes and you will have EVERYONE begging for the recipe.
WHAT IS PEACH SANGRIA MADE OF?
Most sangria recipes are made with a base of:
The beauty of this summer cocktail is that you really can play around with the flavors. I chose to use peaches and raspberries but you could easily use blueberries, blackberries, or any other fruit of your liking!
WARNING: This drink is trouble. It combines wine, vodka, fruit, and sugary goodness into a giant pitcher. It is one of “those” drinks. You know… The ones you keep sipping and easily forgetting how many glasses you have consumed.
It is just SO GOOD. Save this recipe in your archives of party wonders. Everyone will love it! If you are making it for a group of people I would double it.
WHAT ALCOHOL IS IN SANGRIA?
For this white peach sangria, I opted for a sweet moscato and vodka. I promise, this calls for enough alcohol that you’ll be happy you followed the instructions to a T.
Moscato: You can use a pink moscato, like Beringer Vineyards Pink Moscato (typically around $5), or a classic like Sutter homes. Both will blend great with the flavors and won’t break the bank.
Vodka: Here’s where I don’t recommend skimping. Use your favorite vodka. Most people like Tito’s. I like to try out local brands and have found success testing out liquor store employee recommendations.
HOW TO MAKE WHITE SANGRIA
- CHILL: Be sure to chill all of the ingredients, even freezing some of the fruit. This will make sure you can serve this immediately.
- PREP: Gather and measure all of your ingredients. I always find that prepping everything before you mix makes this so much easier.
- MIX: Mix the ingredients into a large pitcher.
- TOP WITH SODA: Add the club soda last. This will ensure you have a nice and fizzy drink.
RECIPE TIPS AND FAQS
No. In fact, sometimes it is better to use frozen fruit. This acts like ice without watering down your beverage. You can use either fresh or frozen in this recipe.
Almost any fruit will work in this cocktail, but our favorites are peaches, raspberries, and blueberries. They soak up the sweet liquid and add so much fresh flavor to the drink.
For a sweeter cocktail, use a moscato. I like pink moscato or sometimes Riesling.
Yes. You can stir all of the ingredients, minus the club soda, up to 48 hours before serving. Top off with club soda just before you serve the drink.
Substitute your favorite juice for the moscato and stir in some sprite. It’s just as tasty as the original but kid safe and approved for all ages.
MORE SUMMER COCKTAILS TO TRY
- Blackberry Mojito
- Easy Party Punch
- Strawberry Balsamic Spritzer
- Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
- Easy Pineapple Margaritas
- Limeade Margarita Recipe
Raspberry Peach Sangria
- 1 bottle pink moscato chilled
- 3/4 cup good quality vodka chilled
- 1/2 can peach nectar chilled
- 1/2 cup lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 peaches peeled and sliced
- 1-6 oz container fresh raspberries
- 2 cups club soda chilled
- Combine the wine, vodka, peach nectar, lemonade, and sugar in large pitcher. Stir in the peaches and raspberries.
- Chill overnight or at least eight hours.
- Add the club soda right before serving.