This post was updated on by
This Ravioli Bake Recipe has just 5 ingredients making it a weeknight dinner staple! Easy, delicious, and filling. A winning combination when it comes to a great dinner recipe.
Signs of a really awesome recipe:
- Tastes AMAZING.
- Minimal ingredients.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to put together.
This bake has it all. It tastes great, only uses 5 ingredients, and takes a total of 10 minutes to put together!
Easy Ravioli Bake Recipe
Did I mention it is also a kid approved recipe? My 9 year old said it tastes exactly like my lasagna. Which also happens to be one of his all-time favorites.
I always love to get his approval. Especially on easy weeknight dinner ideas.
What ingredients are in a pasta bake?
- Frozen ravioli
- Your favorite pasta sauce
- Cooked sausage
How to make an easy ravioli bake:
- Cook your sausage or hamburger. Mix with a little of your pasta sauce and spinach. Set it aside.
- Spread a small amount of pasta sauce into a pan. Layer ravioli in a single layer. It’s ok if they overlap a bit.
- Spread your sausage mixture right on top of the ravioli.
- Add another layer of ravioli.
- Top with sauce and cheese.
- Bake and enjoy.
TIP: We often cook a large batch of ground beef ahead of time and freeze it in individual servings. This saves even more time when you are assembling your meals!
Easy peasy, right?
You cannot mess this recipe up. It is so simple and a family approved meal!
Can you substitute hamburger for sausage in a pasta bake recipe?
Of course! We have made this with ground beef, ground sausage, sausage links, and ground turkey. All seem to be just as delicious as the next.
Consider making this ahead of time. On occasion, I have put this together the night before or the morning of. I store the pre assembled dish in the refrigerator and pull it out about 10 minutes before putting it into the oven. Cook it as directed and enjoy!
Like this recipe? You will love my: