This easy 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge recipe is creamy and delicious! Perfect for sharing and comes together in under 10 minutes!
I can not even begin to tell you how much I love these two ingredient fudge recipes. The list of flavors we have made is climbing. And they all taste SO. DARN. GOOD.
If we had to pick a winner?
This trumps them all! The creamy taste of peanut butter and chocolate wins every time. In case you forgot about the other flavor combinations that have been showing up on my site…
Remember that all of these are less than three ingredients. That makes this recipe perfect to use these as neighbor gifts or party trays. Instead of slaving away over the stove making a million cookies (which I totally do every year) you can whip up four or five varieties in under an hour and really “wow” people with your display of fudge goodness.
What ingredients do you need for two ingredient fudge?
The ingredient list for this creamy fudge recipe is short. You will need 12 oz of peanut butter chips and 1 (16 oz) can of chocolate frosting. Peanut butter chips can typically be found in the baking aisle.
How to make two ingredient peanut butter chocolate fudge:
- Line an 8″ square pan with foil. Lightly mist with cooking spray.
- Melt the peanut butter chips in a glass bowl. You can do this in a double boiler or a microwave.
- Fold in the chocolate frosting and spread into your prepared pan. Let it set 10-15 minutes, cut, and serve!
Like this recipe? You will love my:
- Mint Fudge – only two ingredients!
- 2 Ingredient Butterbeer Fudge
- German Chocolate 2 ingredient Fudge !
- 12 oz Peanut Butter chips, found in the baking aisle
- 16 oz chocolate frosting
- Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Place the peanut butter chips in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave. It normally takes me one minute, but make sure you stop and stir it every 15 seconds or so.
- Fold in the chocolate frosting. Pour into your prepared dish and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 2 pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 6g