This is the best pumpkin bread! Made with real pumpkin puree and holiday spices for the perfect sweet treat!
In case you have missed it… I have a slight pumpkin obsession.
I know… It is such a basic b thing. But I cannot help myself.
It is good in everything. Mostly because I limit it to just a few months a year making it an extra special treat.
The first thing I make when fall rolls around?
The Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe
What makes it the best? Quality ingredients. I always stress this whenever I share a good baking recipe with my friends and family.
Do not skimp when it comes to your baked goods!
Tips for the best pumpkin bread recipe:
- Make sure you buy pure pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie mix.
- Use fresh ingredients.
- Hand mix! This seems like a pain but the extra step will give you a light and moist bread that is hard to resist!
Ok, my friends. I have armed you with tips and tricks, shared the perfect recipe, and now the rest is up to you!
Get in your kitchen and get baking!
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 oz) can Pacific Pumpkin Puree
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mist a loaf pan with non-stick spray and line the bottom with parchment. Set aside.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together your sugar, oil, eggs, and pumpkin. Fold in the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour into your pans and bake for 45-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.