Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese. This easy recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner! Add all of your ingredients to a slow cooker and let the flavors blend together.
After last weeks slow cooker stuffing recipe I decided to move on to a comfort food classic.
I wanted something cheesy…
Something packed with carbs.
There can only be one belly warming dish:
Let’s talk cheese.
We always reach for a sharp cheddar, like this Kraft Natural cheese shredded sharp cheddar, for a more pronounced and strong taste.
HOWEVER, you could always go for a mild or Colby and Monterey Jack style.
If you want to get really crazy you could even go half and half with your two favorite cheeses.
I like that this recipe is super simple. The most difficult part is cooking your pasta! A quick seven minutes in some boiling water and you are ready to get this party started. A few quick adjustments and you are left with a one pot meal sure to please the entire family.
A few hours later and you have got ooey-gooey cheesy pasta ready to be devoured.
This is a great one for busy weeknights, weekends, parties, or pot lucks.
- 2 cups macaroni noodles, cooked al dente
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups Kraft Natural Sharp Shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can condensed cheddar soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon both salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- Stir all of the ingredients into the bowl of your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until ready to serve.