This Christmas Cocoa is the perfect way to warm your belly this holiday season!
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- pinch nutmeg
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream or marshmallows (optional)
- Whisk together your cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg in a medium saucepan. Add your water and stir until fully incorporated. Bring to a boil.
- Whisk in the milk and cook until just warm. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Divide between 4 glasses.
- Top with whipped cream or marshmallows.
This post may contain affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on One Sweet Appetite, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you.
One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com7