This post was updated on by
Coconut Pineapple Green Smoothie. This tropical smoothie combines the flavors of coconut and pineapple making it irresistible! Only 5 ingredients and ready in minutes!
This was my very first attempt at a green smoothie. It was so easy to make and calls for only five ingredients!
Simple Coconut Green Smoothie
Pineapple Green Smoothie Ingredients:
- Coconut Yogurt- I really enjoy Greek yogurt, but any variety will do. A majority of the coconut flavor comes from this addition so pick a quality yogurt.
- Coconut milk- I use sweetened, my husband uses unsweetened. Both versions are so delicious!
- Apple- We stick with tart varieties like granny smith or honey crisp.
- Pineapple- Fresh is best, but when it is out of season you could easily use frozen or canned pineapple.
- Spinach- This is where you get the bright green color and added vitamins!
How to make a tropical green smoothie:
- Combine all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
One ingredient you will notice was left off of the ingredients? Ice.
You are welcome to add a handful to the blender. We haven’t felt that it needed the addition, but occasionally we like to shake things up and add in about 1/2 cup.