This post was updated on by
This refreshing Mango Green Tea Lemonade recipe is the perfect summer thirst quencher! Made with just 3 base ingredients; mango nectar, lemonade concentrate, and green tea.
Special thanks to Mr Coffee Brand for sponsoring this post.
Chances are good you have picked up on my insane love for flavored lemonades. Finding new mix-in ideas and flavors is my fave. I have tried every fruit under the sun, mint and basil, and now… TEA!
THIS recipe was inspired by one I tried over at Starbucks. Their version uses a black tea and is divine. I opted for green tea.
Honestly, the reason is only because it is what I had on hand. The end result is a mango green tea lemonade that hits all 3 of my qualifications of an amazing lemonade recipe:
- Bold flavor
- No tacky aftertaste
Starbucks Copycat Mango Green Tea Lemonade
The first thing you are going to want to do is whip up some easy mango lemonade. With just three ingredients you have got a base that is just waiting for the addition of tea but also tastes killer all on its own. My kid said mango is the new lemon so make sure you give this a sip before adding the tea and decide what you think!
Mango Lemonade Ingredients:
- Mango nectar
- lemonade concentrate
How to make mango lemonade:
- Gather your ingredients. You will need one can of mango nectar, one lemonade concentrate which can be found in the freezer aisle, and water.
- Combine all of the ingredients into a medium sized pitcher. Stir until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Once you have your base, mango flavored lemonade, ready to go there is just one last step! Fill your glass half full with lemonade and top off with chilled tea!
How simple is that? All that is left is to sip and enjoy!
How to make Mango Green Tea Lemonade:
- Start by whipping up a batch of mango lemonade (see recipe above).
- Fill a large glass with ice and lemon slices.
- Pour mango lemonade into the prepared glass until half full.
- Top with chilled green tea.
- Stir and enjoy!
Like this recipe? You will love my: