Let’s take a virtual vacation and pretend we’re sitting on a beach somewhere sipping this Coconut Pineapple Green Smoothie.
- 5.3 oz container of coconut greek yogurt
- ½ cup sweetened coconut milk
- ½ green apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1 cup spinach
- Combine all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
PS, you might like…
This post may contain affiliate links. I include these links to help you find specific products that are used in my recipes. If you purchase an item from the link on One Sweet Appetite, I will receive a small commission helping keep my recipes free for you.
One Sweet Appetite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com0